Are you paying the price of disorganization?
The cost of disorganization includes lost time, wasted money and less peace of mind. Are you...
- Eating out though your budget says you should stay in?
- Opening an overstuffed closet, and finding "nothing to wear"?
- Paying late fees or fines for missed payments or overdue items?
- Spending money on organizing products that offer only short-term solutions?
- Buying duplicates of items because you can't find what you need, when you need it?
- Paying for subscriptions or memberships that go unused but are still charged to your account?
- Feeling overwhelmed with kids' toys or baby gear?
Note: In addition to these tangible costs, there are also intangible costs. Relationships, work productivity and quality of life suffer if a living or working environment remains disorganized.
If you answered "YES" to one or more questions, it's time to put Efficient Spaces to work for you!
"Make room for change!"
- Stock your pantry and kitchen cupboards to make mealtime easier than ever.
- Organize your closets to make the most of every outfit.
- Create systems for incoming & outgoing mail, paperwork and borrowed items.
- Discover clever long-term organizing solutions, and make use of those you already have.
- Establish "homes" for all you own, so it's all easy to find when you need it.
- Schedule the time to use the memberships you want -- and cancel the ones you don't want!
- Teach kids lessons they need to enjoy a less hectic and more organized lifestyle.
Save money in the long term -- and feel immediate rewards -- with help from an organizing professional.
Call 612-802-3388 or send an email to Ideas@EfficientSpaces.com to learn more about how Efficient Spaces can help you make a return on your organizing investment!